Prayer Tips and Quotes
- Prayer is as straightforward as ABC, just Ask, Believe, and Claim.
- You can talk to God in prayer just as you would talk to a friend.
- Like the Publican in Luke 18:13, God will hear your prayer when you go to him with a contrite heart.
Prayer is the opening of the heart to God as to a friend. Not that it is necessary in order to make known to God what we are, but in order to enable us to receive Him. Prayer does not bring God down to us, but brings us up to Him.ELLEN G. WHITE
- There is no specific time of day that is set for everyone to pray, you can pray to God at any time.
- You do not need to be in a church to pray, you can talk to God from anywhere.
- Sometimes God answers yes, sometimes He says no, sometimes He says wait. Trust His answers.
Why should the sons and daughters of God be reluctant to pray, when prayer is the key in the hand of faith to unlock heaven’s storehouse, where are treasured the boundless resources of Omnipotence.ELLEN G. WHITE