Evangelism performance evaluation is a vital aspect of the systematic management of evangelism that is critically important to achieving breakthrough performance in evangelism.
This regiment challenges the organization to think critically and purposefully about the measures that are drivers to performance that can be tested over time to reveal effectiveness and signal opportunities to supersede targets or signal changes that are necessary to salvage the goals and objectives from early in the performance period.
CONSENSUS ON EVALUATION
AT THE CONFERENCE LEVEL
• The evangelism strategy is to be reviewed and evaluated bi-monthly so that adjustments can me made to align the strategies and actions with contextual changes.
• Every year, the evangelism council is to provide the conference with a written evaluation of the evangelistic strategy.
• This evaluation should provide recommendations to address weaknesses and enhance strengths of the evangelism system.
• Develop and utilize an evaluation framework for the conference
AT THE LOCAL CHURCH LEVEL
• The local church’s personal ministries counsel should do an evangelism evaluation report every two months.
• That report should be sent to the church board for review.
• Recommendations should be made by the board every two months regarding how to enhance the local church’s evangelistic performance.
• Every 6 months the local church’s strategic should be recalibrated to reflect changes that emerge over the past 6 months.
• Develop an evaluation framework for the church
WHAT SHOULD WE MEASURE AT EACH LEVEL